Friday, May 20, 2011

Break


I will be taking a break from blogging for the next couple of weeks as I head to France and Dublin for a family holiday.

The flight leaves tonight and I return on 5 June of which I will only start writing again after I'm back.

For the readers (all 2 of you!) who have been following this blog, you would have noticed that sometimes there are some posts that are placed in back-dated. This is because I've committed to trying to write 3 posts a week and there are some that remain half-written and in draft state, and I go back to finish them on a later date.

The problem is that this template has something wrong with the date stamp and it does not show, so sometimes it can be a bit confusing to know which events are being referred to at what date. To that, I have to say, too bad. I like this design and have no time to change it for the next...10 years or so.

And for those who are particularly astute, you will notice I haven't started getting to the drafts and posting for June yet.

Well. This was a rather useless post. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment