Thursday, May 23, 2013

Parenting done right


I've been spontaneously saving some of the pictures or videos I like which I see being posted on Facebook related to parenting since my daughter has been obviously such a big part of my thoughts and days. I decided to share some of my favourite ones here from my 'stash'...

First up, here are six videos which put a smile on my face.

This dad built his kid a backyard roller-coaster


This father built an ice cream truck Halloween costume for his son who is in a wheelchair



How to get your kids to exercise 


A single dad singing a duet with his daughter 


A military dad who knew he would be away recorded himself reading storybooks 


A father who obviously hates roller-coasters accompanies his daughter... 


OK, I know that all the videos are of fathers but what can I say? I'm biased.

Secondly, here are six parenting 'wins' which I may attempt as my children grow up.

A mother's solution for when her children get too rowdy



A father's attempt to ensure his daughter doesn't hit 'dangerous' speeds



A father who didn't put up a fight when his daughter wanted to be the big, bad wolf




A mother's ingenious process to have her kids do their chores 



A loving father's Christmas present for his daughter 



Another present for his daughter but this time for her birthday 


And finally, here are some random pictures which made me chuckle...







0 comments:

Post a Comment