Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wow



This is definitely something that can't be done in Malaysia. But the question is...if it were possible, would you have skin thick enough to do it?

I remember when I used to work in my mom's spa and people would come in trying to use vouchers in ways that they were never meant to be used, eg two 50% vouchers to get 100% off a treatment.

I hated them with a vengeance. After arguing with them and telling them that I don't need their business, I would give a dirty look as they huffed and puffed out of the spa.

This somehow feels a little like that.

Although if I were the cashier, I might not necessarily care too much about the profit margins of the convenience store; I'd be more concerned if I were the store manager and responsible for the financial performance of that branch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment