Thursday, March 1, 2012

Moving forward




Since the beginning of the year, this song has been speaking to me and I've decided that it will be my theme song for the year. It's been an extremely rocky and difficult start to 2012 but nothing is going to hold me back this year.

Interestingly enough, I decided to use it for my side business kick off presentation theme song as well. And with all my heart, I believe that our breakthrough as a business will come this year. I sense it in my spirit and in my bones, and I believe that we're going to see amazing things this year. We've worked hard for the last three years but something will shift this year and all the momentum we've built up will release to bring the company forward.

I can't wait.

I leave you with my favourite part of the song: "The tension is here between who you are and who you could be, between what it is and what it should be."

The choice is yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment