Friday, October 5, 2012

Body curls

This machine just showed me how weak my core muscles are. It's a real killer.

I've seen it around on many playgrounds but never bothered to try it.

Yesterday, I had a lot on my mind and tried to jog it off but couldn't find any motivation, so I detoured to the first playground I passed.

After swinging away some of my worries on the swings, I decided to explore some of the fitness equipment.

This particular one requires you to lie down, legs downwards, hold on to the bars above your head with your hands, and then proceed to lift your legs all the way until your knees are behind your head.

I tried doing two sets of 10 reps before the pain stopped me. And today my stomach muscles are aching every step of the way.

Try it out if you ever get the chance and if you ever need a challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment