Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CNY Break



I really enjoyed Chinese New Year this time round. The last two CNYs before this were spent in KL, recuperating from parenting Nat and from work - we essentially stayed home except for the reunion dinners. This time we actually went on a bit of a holiday and still made it to all the dinners.

I think I'll make this more of a picture post and not be too wordy.

There was a ton of feasting and I put on 3kg which I hope to work off soon.


We went to the animal farm, which Nat absolutely loved. She got to ride a horse for the first time, and play with the rabbits and the deer.


We went on morning hikes. (As you can see, when we get bored, we do silly things to entertain ourselves!)


But what I loved most about CNY was that it was truly about family and spending quality time together. These moments are so precious and priceless to me.


We even made it to church on Sunday and then went back up to Bukit Tinggi again that same evening to stay a final night before the holidays ended.


And with that, I want to wish everyone an awesome CNY and year ahead, filled with blessing, favour and prosperity. May God's hand be so strongly and visibly upon everyone's lives in 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment