Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pampers


I’ve been rather surprised at the amount of pampers a baby goes through everyday. Natalie poops all the time – on average 6 times a day. We have been using Mamy Poko because it’s very absorbent but it’s around RM0.80 to RM1 each and so when the poo comes so regularly, you start to really feel it.

Sometimes, it’s like she plays pranks on you on purpose. As you are changing her diaper, she immediately poops into the new one even before you get the tape down. It’s like the moment she feels a fresh diaper, she thinks ‘how lovely, I can now poop again comfortably’.

I feel kinda bad for the environment with the amount of pampers we throw out each day. Many parents opt for cotton diapers in the day time but I prefer to pay more for the convenience.

So I’ve decided to go with a cheaper brand in the day time like Drypers and only use Mamy Poko at night because anything that improves the baby’s sleep at night, I will pay for without hesitation. A baby who sleeps well at night means parents that sleep better at night too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment